We are excited to celebrate accomplishments and life events of our HESA community.
Alumni, current students, and faculty can submit information for the newsletter. Please submit any announcements and pictures for our next newsletter (Spring 2021) to HESA Program Coordinator Dr. Gudrun Nyunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to our very own Dr. Katy Jaekel, who has been promoted to associate professor! We are so lucky to have you!
Congratulations to our May 2020 master’s graduates, who recently took on new positions.
- Imani Henry accepted a position as a Human Resources generalist at A Safe Haven Foundation in Chicago.
- Hannah Kim serves as an Human Resources and administrative associate with Beghou Consulting in Evanston, Ill.
- Xanthe Kuhn served as a retention coordinator in the Office of Academic and Retention Support at the University of Akron in Akron, Ohio.
- Hailey Nailor accepted a position as a success coach at Dixie State University in St. Geroge, Utah.
- Alejandro Raskin recently started a new job as a conduct coordinator at St. Edward’s University in Austin, Texas.
HESA alumni, if any of you are hiring, please let us know, so we can share your job announcements with our recent graduates who are still looking for positions. You can send job announcements to HESA Program Coordinator Dr. Gudrun Nyunt at email@example.com or Academic Counselor Danae Miesbauer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Graduates, as you accept new positions, please let us know, so we can celebrate you in our next newsletter.
Congratulations to Dr. Natalie Page, a recent graduate of our Community College Leadership Ed.D. Program (Class of 2020), on her new position!
Members of the Danville Area Community College Board of Trustees voted recently to accept the recommendation of DACC President Stephen Nacco of Dr. Page for the position of vice president of Academic Affairs.
As the vice president of Academic Affairs, Dr. Page will lead a team that includes four academic divisions as well online learning, assessment, and the Hoopeston Learning Center.