As technology makes the world smaller, and as NIU and the College of Education continue to place a high priority on international engagement, the Department of Kinesiology and Physical Education is not only on board but helping to lead the way.
Faculty began or concluded many global projects within the last year, whether our new friends and partners traveled here or whether we journeyed to their homelands.
Here are just some of the international stories we shared in the last year.
- KNPE finds global partnerships in Macedonia, Kosovo contacts
- Jim Ressler to examine student-teaching model in New Zealand
- Paul Wright spends sabbatical studying physical ed in Europe
- Belizean Youth Sport Coalition takes next step as project wraps
- Yunnan University prof reflects on year spent as KNPE guest