Friendly reminder: If you know colleagues in the College of Education who deserve special recognition for their work over the past year, the deadline is 4:30 p.m. Thursday, March 23, to nominate them for a 2017 College of Education Awards.
This year’s honors come in eight categories, each with specific criteria:
- Excellence in Teaching Award by Faculty/Clinical Faculty 2017
- Excellence in Research and Artistry Award by Faculty 2017
- Excellence in Service Award by Faculty 2017
- Exceptional Contributions by Instructors 2017
- Exceptional Contributions by Civil Service Staff 2017
- Exceptional Contributions by Supportive Professional Staff 2017
- Outreach/Community Service Award 2017
- Exceptional Contributions in Diversity/Social Justice Award 2017
A letter from the nominator and two letters of support are required to complete the online nomination.